Calling all Mathletes!
Join us for the Math Olympiads!
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
- To introduce important Mathematical concepts
- To teach major strategies for problem solving
- To develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
- To strengthen Mathematical intuition
- To foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
- To provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges
Program runs from October 31st to March 13th.
Weekly practice on Mondays or Tuesdays 4:30pm-6pm.
Monthly contests from November to March (30 minute each).
For Grades 4-6 and 6-8.
Registration is $300 for the season.
Call/Email us for questions or registration
973 744 7464