Stay Tuned for 2018 Summer Camp Details and Schedule
Our summer programs offera range of programs in 4 core areas: Code Academy, Maker Lab, STEAM/Engineering and Chess.
We have kept all of our standard favorites and have added several special new offerings.
- We have included a VEX Robotics option to our Robotics offering for students who have mastered the basics of the LEGO robotics systems.
- We added a Waterbotics option, an innovative underwater robotics program.
- We also added a Solar Car Challenge option for students to design, build and race a solar powered car.
- We have included Java Processing and App Development to our Programming offering.
- We added a Digital Arts option for students to explore their creativity, develop beautiful designs or animations, and learn photo editing.
- We also added a 3D Design/3D Printing option using Tinkercad in addition to our Sketchup offering.
- We have included an Advanced Minecraft option to our popular Minecraft Mania! offering for advanced students to explore engineering with Redstone and build and edit Minecraft maps.
- We added fun and engaging options for students to explore different engineering paths and STEAM concepts, practice the Engineering Design Process through hands-on activities and have fun while working in teams. Subjects include:
- Civil Engineering: Designing and Building Bridges
- Engineering Challenges
- Reverse Engineering
- Space Exploration
- Electricity & Inventions
- Machines and Chain Reactions
- TeamUp and Solving Fun
Chess with Grand Master
Our Chess program will be lead by Grand Master Mackenzie Molner to take our games to the next level.
Our great guest speaker program is back this Summer. Each week during our Friday pizza lunch period we will have speakers addressing STEM topics in a way that will draw in and interest our youthful campers.