Take your Robotics Skills to the Next Level and participate in the First Lego League (FLL) Challenges:
- FLL Jr. Challenge: (Ages 6-10)
FLL Jr. Robotics Team
FLL Jr. Team Requirements
- Students ages 6 to 10 years old
- Attend a mandatory 3-hour training session
- Maturity to work in small team
- Participation in a minimum of 8 sessions
- Availability to attend one half-day official FLL Jr. Exposition
- Practice of US First’s Core Values of strong work ethics, teamwork and sportsmanship
2020-2021 FLL Jr. Challenge
- This year’s challenge is PLAYMAKERS.
- Team of 2 to 6 students research a problem related to this year’s theme and develop a solution using Legos with one moving part and a presentation with a Show Me poster. While the students are coached, they accomplish all of the work on their own.
- The FLL Jr. Challenge is non-competitive and teams present their solution at an official FLL Exposition.
- Teams meet weekly for 1 hour on Friday 3:30pm-4:30pm 1/15 to 3/19.
- Registration fee is $250 and includes
- Minimum 10 sessions per season
- Material needed to complete the challenge
- Team t-shirt
- Participation in FLL Jr. Exposition TBD
- Mandatory 3-hour training session
- Registration deadline is January 1st (Space is limited. After the deadline, registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE).
FLL Jr. Robotics
Time: Fr - 3:30pm - 4:30pm