Camp runs from June 25th to August 31st (closed on July 4th).
Registration is by the week, with each week’s programs running from Monday to Friday. Parents will be invited to see students projects on Fridays. Students can attend as few or as many weeks as desired.
Within each week, parents have the option of registering their children for one single class (9:00-11:30 or 12:30-3:00); half days (9:00-12:30 or 11:30-3:00); or full days (9:00-3:00). There is an optional before care from 8am and after care from 3:00 to 5:30.
Children staying for the full day are required to bring a nut-free lunch; snacks are provided by the Center.
We offer a range of classes in 4 core areas: Code Academy, Maker Lab, STEAM/Engineering and Chess.
We have kept all of our standard favorites and have added several special new offerings.
- Chess with Grand Master
- Maker Lab with Sailboat Challenge, Robotics, Waterbotics and Solar Car Challenge.
- Code Academy with Virtual Reality Video Game Design, Coding with Scratch/Python/Java, App Development, 3D Video GameMaker, 3D Design/Printing, Digital Arts, Minecraft Mania and Advanced Minecraft.
- STEAM/Engineering with Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Aerospace Engineering: Rocketry, Start-Up Lab, Sports STEM, CSI STEM, Harry Potter STEM, Star Wars STEM
*New classes this year are shown in red.
Prices are per week, per child. There is a 10% discount for registration before May 1st and a 10% sibling discount (so before May 1st, siblings get 20% off).
- One single class (9:00-11:30 or 12:30-3:00): $200
- Half days (9:00-12:30 or 11:30-3:00): $250
- Full days (9:00-3:00): $450
- Before from 8am: $50
- After care from 3:00 to 5:30: $100
|Grade 1 and Up||Grade 2 and Up||Grade 3 and Up||Grade 4 and Up|
*Programming: Scratch: Grade 2 and up; Minecraft Modding: Grade 3 and up; Python and Processing: Grade 4 and up