The STEM+ Summer Camp is for students entering grades 1 through 8. Students are grouped by age. Camp runs from June 24th to August 30th (closed on July 4th). Registration is by the week, with each week’s programs running from Monday to Friday. Parents will be invited to see students projects on Fridays. Students can attend as few or as many weeks as desired.
Within each week, parents have the option of registering their children for one single class (9:00-11:30 or 12:30-3:00); half days (9:00-12:30 or 11:30-3:00); or full days (9:00-3:00). There is an optional before care from 7:30am and after care from 3:00 to 5:30.
Children staying for the full day are required to bring a nut-free lunch; snacks are provided by the Center. Pizza can be ordered for Friday lunch.
We offer a range of classes in 4 core areas: Code Academy, Maker Lab, STEAM/Engineering and Chess.
We have kept all of our standard favorites and have added several special new offerings.
- Chess with Grand Master
- Maker Lab with Inventor’s Workshop, Robotics, Waterbotics and Solar Car Challenge.
- Code Academy with Video Game Design, Coding with Scratch/Python/Java, App Development, 3D Video GameMaker, 3D Design/Printing, Digital Arts, Minecraft Mania and Advanced Minecraft.
- STEAM/Engineering with Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Aerospace Engineering: Rocketry, Start-Up Lab, CSI STEM, Ancient Civilization STEM, Atoms & Molecules, Kitchen Chemistry, the Amazing Human Body and Mad Science.
*New classes this year are shown in red.
Prices are per week, per child. There is a 10% discount for registration before March 1st and a 10% sibling discount.
- One single class (9:00-11:30 or 12:30-3:00): $200
- Half days (9:00-12:30 or 11:30-3:00): $250
- Full days (9:00-3:00): $450
- Before care from 7:30am: $50
- After care from 3:00 to 5:30: $100
In addition to your children registration, there is additional information that we need for you to provide before the beginning of camp.
|Grade 1 and Up||Grade 2 and Up||Grade 3 and Up|
*Programming: Scratch: Grade 2 and up; Minecraft Modding: Grade 3 and up; Python and Processing: Grade 4 and up