Have fun with math! Enjoy working on more challenging math problems if you are already comfortable with math. Practice and feel more confident with math if you do not find it easy.
Calling all Mathletes!
Join us for the Math Olympiads!
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
- To introduce important Mathematical concepts
- To teach major strategies for problem solving
- To develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
- To strengthen Mathematical intuition
- To foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
- To provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges
Program runs from October 31st to March 13th.
Weekly practice on Mondays or Tuesdays 4:30pm-6pm.
Monthly contests from November to March (30 minute each).
For Grades 4-6 and 6-8.
Registration is $300 for the season.